Pretty sure it is still snowing in the Midwest, but our Spring season moves on without the cooperation of mother nature! Here are the tournaments for this weekend as the Spring collegiate season continues toward the NCWSA All-Stars & Team Trials weekend in May. But first, a quick look back; last weekend we had two tournaments and San Diego State University placed first at the UC Davis Spring Opener in Rio Linda, California and the University of Alabama placed first at the Bama Spring Tournament at LymanLand in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Full results and scores for this past weekend’s collegiate tournaments will get published on USA Water Ski.
After two tournaments in two of four regions last weekend, we ramp up with three tournaments across three of the four regions this weekend. Good luck to all the skiers and safe travels!
April 9-10, 2016 Tournaments
- Tiger Tournament
- Rodgers Farm Ninety Six, South Carolina
- Hosted by Clemson University
South Central Region
- Fleur de Ski
- Airport Lake, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Hosted by University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- A-Ski D-Ski
- Ski West Village, Arvin, California
- Hosted by California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo