We are preparing for another great weekend of collegiate skiing with three regions in action! The University of Georgia hosts a 2-event tournament in the East, the Midwest holds two Spring tournaments hosted by the University of Kansas and the University of Dayton, and out West the University of California, Los Angeles hosts their Riski Business spring tournament.
Good luck to all the teams, and don’t forget to tag @thencwsa in your pictures on Twitter and Instagram as we look forward to some amazing skiing this weekend and continue to build towards our 2017 NCWSA All-Stars tournament on May 20-21 at Bullneck Lake in Scott, Arkansas.
April 22-23, 2017
- Collegiate Skiing Takes on Athens
- Athens, Georgia
- Hosted by University of Georgia
- 2-event tournament
- Rock Chalk Classic
- MoKan Ski Lake, Lawrence, KS
- Hosted by the University of Kansas
- Dayton Buoy Bash
- Sun Site Lake, Moraine, OH
- Hosted by University of Dayton
- Riski Business
- Wet Set Lakes Newberry Springs, California
- Hosted by University of California, Los Angeles