General Event Details
Dates: May 24 – 27, 2017
Lodging: Camping on site! (As of this announcement, about a capacity of 70 collegiate skiers.)
Cost: Hopefully free, but possibly just the cost of meals!
Skiers will still have to pay to get to the event, but Jodi is skiiing for SIF at the Big Dawg and will continue to sell merchandise and collect donations/sponsors in hopes to completely eliminate the cost of the event outside of travel expenses.
- Coaching at OWC from Wade Cox on Wednesday and Thursday prior to him leaving for the Masters!
- Jason Seels will be offering some skiing on his lake.
- These two lakes in addition to Jodi Ski Skool, will give the event three lakes to get all the students on the water!
- Coaching seminars on land between ski rides with other coaches.
- An open Mic night for those students who would like to get some experience and stage time for their signing or playing an instrument, followed by a raffle and auction.
- Final night: Dutch Band called Hyper Goods flying in to play their first US Gig for the final night’s party, finishing the night with a Dutch DJ to end the party and close out the multi-day event.
Spray It Forward Tie-In!
- During the event, representatives from different collegiate water ski teams from around the country will be given the opportunity to pick out donated water ski equipment to take back to their schools with them to enhance their team’s training and competition performances!
Please direct your questions to Jodi as he is the primary event organizer, firstname.lastname@example.org.