As we stumble our way through the early parts of 2017, we quickly approach March and its bracket madness.
This year at the NCWSA we are proud to announce that we will be running a Best NCWSA Team Bib bracket! More concrete details will be announced as March approaches, but we need to start collecting photos of bibs from all the teams across the nation to prepare for this contest.
Some initial rules and contest layout:
- The initial bracket will either be completely randomized or we will use the 2016 team rankings as seedings.
- Photos should be of the bib your team used in 2016 tournaments.
- Pictures may be cropped to display just the bib rather than the full skier.
- Potential prizes, if any beyond bragging rights, for the winning team have yet to be determined and will be announced with the bracket.
- The process for voting on each contest winner has yet to be determined and will be announced with the bracket.